West Point Environmental delivers specialised waste recovery and disposal for both bulk and packaged waste throughout the North East, specialising in hazardous and non-hazardous waste management for a number of industry sectors.
As a producer of waste, both hazardous and non-hazardous, you have a duty of care to ensure that it is treated and disposed of correctly, that’s where West Point Environmental come in.
From hazardous chemicals & flammable substances to asbestos and other dry waste, West Point Environmental is here to help you properly and legally dispose of your waste, whether you require advice or operational support.
With 30 years’ experience, we deliver tailored solutions to recover and dispose of your waste materials in the most safest, cost efficient and environmentally friendly route possible, not only saving you money but also protecting the environment and your business.
- Safe, Compliant Collection & Disposal Service For All Hazardous Waste
- Experienced & Skilled Team
- Dedicated Fleet Of Specialist Vehicles
- Tailored Solutions For All Waste Disposal
- Quality and Value to the Projects We Deliver
- Highest Standards In Cost Control
- Peace Of Mind With Our Comprehensive Permit
- On Time And On Budget
- Real Focus on Customer Satisfaction
© Copyright 2017 West Point Environmental